Finding Quality Open Educational Resources (OER)
Most people would agree on what an 'educational resource' might be - it's the "open" part which often needs some unpacking.
- Wednesday 29 July 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 29 July 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
The COVID-19 era poses challenges for equitable student access to educational resources. Designing online teaching using open educational resources (OER) and practices can transform the student experience by mitigating the costs of education and reducing barriers to learning.
In this online workshop, you'll be introduced to the rich range of openly licensed media and online textbooks available. You'll also learn how to create your own open educational resources and how to connect with services available to help you do this.
Date: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
2nd Dec 2020 5:15pm
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- Efficiency and equity in maternal health care
2nd Dec 2020 12:30pm
- ONLINE EVENT: Monday was Washing Day Discovering History Lecture
3rd Dec 2020 5:30pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm