Finding Quality Open Educational Resources (OER)
Most people would agree on what an 'educational resource' might be - it's the "open" part which often needs some unpacking.
- Wednesday 29 July 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 29 July 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
The COVID-19 era poses challenges for equitable student access to educational resources. Designing online teaching using open educational resources (OER) and practices can transform the student experience by mitigating the costs of education and reducing barriers to learning.
In this online workshop, you'll be introduced to the rich range of openly licensed media and online textbooks available. You'll also learn how to create your own open educational resources and how to connect with services available to help you do this.
Date: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm