Finding Quality Open Educational Resources (OER)
Most people would agree on what an 'educational resource' might be - it's the "open" part which often needs some unpacking.
- Wednesday 29 July 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 29 July 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
The COVID-19 era poses challenges for equitable student access to educational resources. Designing online teaching using open educational resources (OER) and practices can transform the student experience by mitigating the costs of education and reducing barriers to learning.
In this online workshop, you'll be introduced to the rich range of openly licensed media and online textbooks available. You'll also learn how to create your own open educational resources and how to connect with services available to help you do this.
Date: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
25th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Introduction to Teaching at La Trobe
3rd Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Impact of pregnancy complications on breast milk, breastfeeding and infant outcomes
3rd Mar 2021 12:30pm
- Introduction to teaching at la trobe 2
4th Mar 2021 5:00pm