Online event: Finance 101 - understanding the economy Webinar
Open the door to the fast-paced world of finance. In this webinar, our academics will talk you through the basics of finance including investments, economics, data, sustainability and entrepreneurship to enhance your understanding of the global financial landscape.
- Tuesday 04 August 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 04 August 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Dr. Nicole El-Haber
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Understanding global economies is valuable all the time but it’s particularly useful now while we’re dealing with the fallout from COVID-19. Every part of our economy is exposed to shifts in the global market and using the pandemic as an example we’ll look at some of the major winners and losers.
In this webinar, we’ll highlight elements of our Finance, Business and Commerce degrees and broaden your finance knowledge. Hosted from our Finance Trading Room, our leading academics will share real-world examples so you can see what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm