Feedback Literacy Forum 2020
Join us to be inspired and to explore how we may provide and use feedback to improve the University experience.
- Friday 21 February 2020 09:00 am until Friday 21 February 2020 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Dr Ron JM Knevel & Michelle Barton
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Rural Health School with Bendigo Student Association
- Type of Event:
- Free - Morning tea and lunch included
The Feedback Literacy Forum 2020 will be facilitated by BSA President, Will Griffin, and BSA Board Director, Thomas Connellan.
Students and staff from across the University will present case studies about providing and using feedback in different settings in the University context and our guest speakers will present on Feedback Literacy and Providing feedback that works.
A robust discussion, questions and answers will follow each presentation. A panel discussion and audience interaction will respond to key themes, challenges and solutions identified in the presentations.
We will conclude by looking at how we may use Feedback Literacy to improve the University experience for both students and staff by shifting our framing of feedback to collaborative and collegial learning opportunities.
HHS1, La Trobe University - Bendigo Campus
McKay Lecture Theatre, Flora Hill VIC
Other events by type
- Hallmarks of Cancer: Avoiding Immune Destruction
30th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event : Dressed and Blessed Discovering History Seminar
1st Oct 2020 5:30pm
- Hallmarks of Cancer: Genome Instability & Mutation
7th Oct 2020 11:00am
- Hallmarks of Cancer: Intratumoural Heterogeneity
14th Oct 2020 11:00am