Feedback for Learning
We will explore how to develop a strategic approach to feedback, discuss effective feedback strategies and online tools.
- Wednesday 11 August 2021 12:00 pm until Wednesday 11 August 2021 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Helen Enright & Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
Feedback is a complex part of assessment and there have been huge paradigm shifts in understanding this work as a central part of the learning experience. We have moved away from the one-way conversation of lecturer to student to building feedback into a dialogic process. We will explore how to develop a strategic approach to feedback, discuss effective feedback strategies and share some insights into the online tools that support this work.
Benefits of joining the session: We will explore:
- the latest thinking on feedback
- how to have a strategic feedback approach in your subject
- different strategies and tech tools for effective feedback for learning
- our colleagues’ experiences on good feedback practice
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Strengthening Connections: Utilising Single Session Thinking to reduce the risk of women’s re-entry into the prison system
23rd Feb 2022 9:30am
- Clinical Supervision Training
2nd Mar 2022
- Adolescent Family Violence: Systemic Interventions with Families
17th Mar 2022 9:30am
- Single Session Thinking in Practice
24th Mar 2022 1:00pm