Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using Zoom
- Wednesday 09 October 2019 01:00 pm until Saturday 12 October 2019 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
In this session, you will learn how to plan and facilitate synchronous learning and teaching activities using ZOOM. More specifically, you’ll be taught how to apply some of the activities that would normally take place in a face-to-face teaching episode to the real-time web conferencing environment, including:
- Preparing and disseminating polls in real-time
- Setting up small group activities using break out rooms
- Sharing onscreen content and video
- Annotating on-screen images and other multimedia
- Using the virtual whiteboard to help explain difficult concepts.
This online training session will also include suggestions and examples of teaching and learning activities you may consider incorporating into your own teaching practice.
- When: Wednesday, 9 October - 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Where: Online using ZOOM. Participants will receive the participation URL upon registration.
To participate in this workshop, you will need a quiet space and a computer with a microphone and speakers.
For additional information or to stay in touch regarding other events, please contact us:
La Trobe Learning and Teaching
T 03 9479 6594
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
7th May 2020 2:00pm
- Moving Existing Assessments Online (Webinar)
14th Jul 2020 11:00am
- Introduction to H5P interactive content tool
14th Jul 2020 1:00pm
- Enhancing student engagement in online learning
15th Jul 2020 11:00am
- La Trobe Sport High Performance Seminar Series: Being a Coachable Athlete
15th Jul 2020 12:00pm