Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using Zoom
- Wednesday 18 September 2019 11:00 am until Wednesday 18 September 2019 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
In this session, you will learn how to plan and facilitate synchronous learning and teaching activities using ZOOM. More specifically, you’ll be taught how to apply some of the activities that would normally take place in a face-to-face teaching episode to the real-time web conferencing environment, including:
- Preparing and disseminating polls in real-time
- Setting up small group activities using break out rooms
- Sharing onscreen content and video
- Annotating on-screen images and other multimedia
- Using the virtual whiteboard to help explain difficult concepts.
This online training session will also include suggestions and examples of teaching and learning activities you may consider incorporating into your own teaching practice.
- When: Wednesday 18 September 2019 - 11.00am to 12.00pm
- Where: Online using ZOOM. Participants will receive the participation URL upon registration.
To participate in this workshop, you will need a quiet space and a computer with a microphone and speakers.
For additional information or to stay in touch regarding other events, please contact us:
La Trobe Learning and Teaching
T 03 9479 6594
Other events by type
- Preparing students for clinical practice and other practicums using simulation
11th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Introduction to H5P interactive content tool
11th Aug 2020 12:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
12th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online Feedback
12th Aug 2020 12:00pm
- Psychology colloquium - Studies on the mechanisms underlying weight illusions
13th Aug 2020 4:00pm