Essentials of Online Teaching and Learning (Webinar)
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning.
- Monday 30 March 2020 01:00 pm until Monday 30 March 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Teaching has always been about making authentic connections with learners. Whether you are teaching in online or face-to-face environments, it requires presence and actions that respond to learners’ needs in order to promote learning (McCabe & Gonzalez-Flores, 2016).
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning. You will come away with some tips on how to plan and develop online sessions, set meaningful interactions, manage student expectations and develop effective feedback strategies.
Date And Time
A link to join the webinar will be provided after your online registration is complete.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
20th Jan 2021 12:30pm
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
20th Jan 2021 2:30pm
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Responding to disclosures (webinar)
5th May 2021 10:00am