Essentials of Online Teaching and Learning (Webinar)
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning.
- Monday 30 March 2020 01:00 pm until Monday 30 March 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Teaching has always been about making authentic connections with learners. Whether you are teaching in online or face-to-face environments, it requires presence and actions that respond to learners’ needs in order to promote learning (McCabe & Gonzalez-Flores, 2016).
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning. You will come away with some tips on how to plan and develop online sessions, set meaningful interactions, manage student expectations and develop effective feedback strategies.
Date And Time
A link to join the webinar will be provided after your online registration is complete.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm