Essentials of Online Teaching and Learning (Webinar)
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning.
- Monday 30 March 2020 01:00 pm until Monday 30 March 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Teaching has always been about making authentic connections with learners. Whether you are teaching in online or face-to-face environments, it requires presence and actions that respond to learners’ needs in order to promote learning (McCabe & Gonzalez-Flores, 2016).
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning. You will come away with some tips on how to plan and develop online sessions, set meaningful interactions, manage student expectations and develop effective feedback strategies.
Date And Time
A link to join the webinar will be provided after your online registration is complete.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Designing Online Tutorials and Workshops (Webinar)
7th Apr 2020 1:00pm
- Moving Existing Assessments Online (Webinar)
8th Apr 2020 10:00am
- Online Group Work (Webinar)
9th Apr 2020 1:00pm
- Event cancelled: Flip the Script - April Program
21st Apr 2020 5:30pm
- Online Seminar: Building Research Collaborations with Researchers and Institutions in China: A Plant Biologist’s Story
23rd Apr 2020 3:00pm