Essentials of Online Teaching and Learning (Online)
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning.
- Monday 23 March 2020 11:00 am until Monday 23 March 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Teaching has always been about making authentic connections with learners. Whether you are teaching in online or face-to-face environments, it requires presence and actions that respond to learners’ needs in order to promote learning (McCabe & Gonzalez-Flores, 2016).
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning. You will come away with some tips on how to plan and develop online sessions, set meaningful interactions, manage student expectations and develop effective feedback strategies.
A link to join the webinar will be provided once your online registration has been completed.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- International Women's Day 2021
8th Mar 2021
- Improving accessibility in your subject
9th Mar 2021 3:00pm
- Gender-Based Violence Drop-In Session
10th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Global Status of Biotech Crops and the Oceanian Biotech Perspective
11th Mar 2021 4:00pm