Essentials of Online Teaching and Learning (Online)
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning.
- Monday 23 March 2020 11:00 am until Monday 23 March 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Teaching has always been about making authentic connections with learners. Whether you are teaching in online or face-to-face environments, it requires presence and actions that respond to learners’ needs in order to promote learning (McCabe & Gonzalez-Flores, 2016).
In this webinar, we will explore and discuss the essentials of online teaching and learning. You will come away with some tips on how to plan and develop online sessions, set meaningful interactions, manage student expectations and develop effective feedback strategies.
A link to join the webinar will be provided once your online registration has been completed.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
2nd Dec 2020 5:15pm