Enhancing student engagement in online learning
This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning.
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 18 August 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Thinking about improving student engagement in online learning environments? This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning, as well as highlight key factors of disengagement.
There is time for discussion and sharing of ideas, so please bring your questions, and any scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group!
Please note that you will receive an email confirmation with your tickets to this session. Note that you will find the zoom link to the session in your tickets.
Other events by type
- Provost Teaching Award Workshop
19th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Transition Pedagogy
20th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Troubleshooting mixed-mode delivery
21st Apr 2021 11:00am
- China's Grand Strategy and Australia's Future in the New Global Order
22nd Apr 2021 1:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
23rd Apr 2021 10:45am