Enhancing student engagement in online learning
This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning.
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 18 August 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Thinking about improving student engagement in online learning environments? This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning, as well as highlight key factors of disengagement.
There is time for discussion and sharing of ideas, so please bring your questions, and any scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group!
Please note that you will receive an email confirmation with your tickets to this session. Note that you will find the zoom link to the session in your tickets.
Other events by type
- Caring during COVID‐19
5th Aug 2020 12:30pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
5th Aug 2020 2:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
6th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Essentials of online teaching and learning (Online)
6th Aug 2020 11:00am
- Preparing students for clinical practice and other practicums using simulation
11th Aug 2020 1:00pm