Enhancing student engagement in online learning
This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning.
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 18 August 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Thinking about improving student engagement in online learning environments? This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning, as well as highlight key factors of disengagement.
There is time for discussion and sharing of ideas, so please bring your questions, and any scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group!
Please note that you will receive an email confirmation with your tickets to this session. Note that you will find the zoom link to the session in your tickets.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: Practising a travelling theory
21st Oct 2020 4:00pm
- Inclusive and accessible education and services to students with disabilities in higher education
21st Oct 2020 2:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm
- Online webinar: A Wellbeing Worthy of COVID times - the need for a relational approach
29th Oct 2020 6:00pm