Enhancing student engagement in online learning
This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning.
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 18 August 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Thinking about improving student engagement in online learning environments? This webinar will consider useful strategies and tips to enhance student engagement in online learning, as well as highlight key factors of disengagement.
There is time for discussion and sharing of ideas, so please bring your questions, and any scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group!
Please note that you will receive an email confirmation with your tickets to this session. Note that you will find the zoom link to the session in your tickets.
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
27th Jan 2021 11:00am
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
27th Jan 2021 3:30pm
- Teaching online with Zoom
28th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
28th Jan 2021 11:00am
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021