Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
Multiple events | Need to ensure your assessment and feedback strategies cater for both online and face-to-face students?
- Friday 26 February 2021 11:00 am until Wednesday 10 March 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
This webinar will cover approaches to mixed-mode assessment and feedback, including assessment design in the LMS to communicate clear intentions, drive engagement, facilitate smooth transitioning/interaction between modes, and promote learning; key LMS tools available for managing different assessment methods and feedback; and, finally, a few tips on how to minimise plagiarism and cheating.
In this session, you will
- Ensure your assessment and feedback strategies cater for both online and face-to-face students
- Discuss innovative solutions with your peers
- Know how to access support
This session is intended to include time for discussion afterwards, so bring all your questions!
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- LMS Gradebook Setup
19th May 2021 2:00pm
- Exploring contemporary butch lesbian identity in the context of the UK gender wars
19th May 2021 5:00pm
- Management, Sport and Tourism Departmental Seminar
20th May 2021 11:00am
- Psychology seminar - Neural mechanisms underlying delirium risk in older adults
20th May 2021 4:00pm
- Provost Teaching Award Workshop
21st May 2021 3:00pm