Disability Practice Webinar
Join us for a webinar sharing insights about our disability courses.
- Wednesday 13 February 2019 06:00 pm until Wednesday 13 February 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Student Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Professor Christine Bigby, Director, Living with Disability Research Centre
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Mature-age; Future Student: Postgraduate; Public
Are you interested in expanding your career into the growing disability sector? The NDIS is predicted to create over 85 000 new jobs by 2019* and La Trobe University’s Disability Practice Suite of courses have been designed to help meet this demand.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career in this industry or wanting to add this qualification to your existing career, this webinar is for you.
Tune into this online presentation to hear all that you need to know about this course, directly from our academics. Learn about course specifics, flexible online delivery and exactly how you can upskill without interrupting your work.
*Australian Government NDIS factsheet
La Trobe University
La Trobe Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
8th Jul 2019 10:00am
- Human Genetic Technology: Opportunities, anxieties and the future
21st Aug 2019 5:45pm
- Open Day Sydney Campus
22nd Aug 2019 4:00pm
- La Trobe Classics in the City 2019: Cleopatra VII from Alexandria to Hollywood
22nd Aug 2019 6:00pm
- The Indo-Pacific and Australia’s East-West Perspectives
22nd Aug 2019 2:30pm