Disability Practice Webinar
Join us for a webinar sharing insights about our disability courses.
- Wednesday 13 February 2019 06:00 pm until Wednesday 13 February 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Student Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Professor Christine Bigby, Director, Living with Disability Research Centre
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Mature-age; Future Student: Postgraduate; Public
Are you interested in expanding your career into the growing disability sector? The NDIS is predicted to create over 85 000 new jobs by 2019* and La Trobe University’s Disability Practice Suite of courses have been designed to help meet this demand.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career in this industry or wanting to add this qualification to your existing career, this webinar is for you.
Tune into this online presentation to hear all that you need to know about this course, directly from our academics. Learn about course specifics, flexible online delivery and exactly how you can upskill without interrupting your work.
*Australian Government NDIS factsheet
La Trobe University
La Trobe Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Australian Print Triennial - Mungo Exhibition
17th Jan 2019 10:00am
- Centre for Freshwater Ecosystems Launch
20th Feb 2019 3:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
25th Feb 2019 8:30pm
- La Trobe University Orientation 2019, Melbourne Campus
25th Feb 2019
- Orientation 2019, La Trobe University Bendigo Campus
25th Feb 2019