Disability Practice Webinar
Join us for a webinar sharing insights about our disability courses.
- Wednesday 13 February 2019 06:00 pm until Wednesday 13 February 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Student Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Professor Christine Bigby, Director, Living with Disability Research Centre
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Mature-age; Future Student: Postgraduate; Public
Are you interested in expanding your career into the growing disability sector? The NDIS is predicted to create over 85 000 new jobs by 2019* and La Trobe University’s Disability Practice Suite of courses have been designed to help meet this demand.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career in this industry or wanting to add this qualification to your existing career, this webinar is for you.
Tune into this online presentation to hear all that you need to know about this course, directly from our academics. Learn about course specifics, flexible online delivery and exactly how you can upskill without interrupting your work.
*Australian Government NDIS factsheet
La Trobe University
La Trobe Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
11th Mar 2019 10:00am
- Master of Health Information Management Webinar
29th Apr 2019 6:00pm
- Master of Marketing and Master of Digital Marketing Communications Webinar
30th Apr 2019 6:00pm
- The State of Indonesia: A Post-Election Panel
1st May 2019 6:00pm
- Kissinger, Zhou Enlai and emotional diplomacy
2nd May 2019 12:30pm