Online event: Digital marketing - success in a virtual landscape Webinar
In todays virtual world a company’s success is often determined by their quick and effective use of digital marketing channels. In this webinar, we’ll look at the recent shifts in our virtual world and how companies can influence when the consumer plays such an explicit role in a brand’s success.
- Tuesday 07 July 2020 05:30 pm until Tuesday 07 July 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Rachel Fuller, Ninh Nguyen & Daniel Rayne
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Now more than ever, it’s paramount for a brand to have a compelling online presence via the right channels. In this webinar, you’ll learn how companies who embrace the online world in the right ways to fast track their digital transformation will be leaps and bounds ahead of the pack. We’ll also discuss the consumers role in this virtual space and their power in reputational growth and damage.
This webinar will highlight elements of our Bachelor of Business (Marketing).
Other events by type
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm