Developing Online Exam Questions
This webinar will cover important principles in developing exam questions (essay, short answer and MCQs) at the appropriate level for your students.
- Tuesday 01 September 2020 02:00 pm until Tuesday 01 September 2020 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
So you need to move your exams online, but you're concerned about academic integrity, and need advice on crafting online exam questions?
This webinar will cover important principles in developing exam questions (essay, short answer and MCQs) at the appropriate level for your students. We will also briefly cover the key LMS tools available for moving exams online, including tips on how to minimise plagiarism and cheating.
This session is intended to include time for discussion throughout, so please bring all your questions!
Other events by type
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- International Women's Day 2021
8th Mar 2021
- Improving accessibility in your subject
9th Mar 2021 3:00pm
- Gender-Based Violence Drop-In Session
10th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Global Status of Biotech Crops and the Oceanian Biotech Perspective
11th Mar 2021 4:00pm