Developing Online Exam Questions
This webinar will cover important principles in developing exam questions (essay, short answer and MCQs) at the appropriate level for your students.
- Tuesday 01 September 2020 02:00 pm until Tuesday 01 September 2020 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
So you need to move your exams online, but you're concerned about academic integrity, and need advice on crafting online exam questions?
This webinar will cover important principles in developing exam questions (essay, short answer and MCQs) at the appropriate level for your students. We will also briefly cover the key LMS tools available for moving exams online, including tips on how to minimise plagiarism and cheating.
This session is intended to include time for discussion throughout, so please bring all your questions!
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in health
24th Nov 2020 6:15pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm