Developing Online Exam Questions
This webinar will cover important principles in developing exam questions (essay, short answer and MCQs) at the appropriate level for your students.
- Tuesday 01 September 2020 02:00 pm until Tuesday 01 September 2020 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
So you need to move your exams online, but you're concerned about academic integrity, and need advice on crafting online exam questions?
This webinar will cover important principles in developing exam questions (essay, short answer and MCQs) at the appropriate level for your students. We will also briefly cover the key LMS tools available for moving exams online, including tips on how to minimise plagiarism and cheating.
This session is intended to include time for discussion throughout, so please bring all your questions!
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm