Developing interactive online learning content using H5P
This online workshop will introduce you to H5P Interactive Content Tool!
- Tuesday 20 October 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 20 October 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Kenneth Neven & Jude Geale
- Type of Event:
This workshop will introduce you to H5P Interactive Content Tool, which allows you to create and edit interactive content directly in the LMS. H5P content takes a number of different forms, and adds interactivity to learning content, allowing for more opportunities for formative feedback for students, and useful insight to staff about engagement. In the workshop, we will look at how to add H5P activities in the LMS, how you might employ them alongside existing content, and how you might reuse them and move activities between subjects.
By the end of the session you will;
* Have gained an understanding of how H5P works
* Be familiar with its use in the LMS
* Have created a couple of H5P activities yourself, including an ‘interactive video'
- Tuesday, 20 October, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Online - A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed and closer to the workshop date.
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am
- Student Polling
5th Aug 2021 12:30pm