Develop your online Reading List
LTU Library staff will guide you in creating a tailored reading list to engage your students with the literature online.
- Thursday 12 November 2020 12:00 pm until Thursday 12 November 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- LTU Library
- Presented by:
- Anna Findlay
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages learning resources such as textbooks and journal articles for your subject. A reading list provides a single point of access for your students for all their subject readings, and allows you to easily add or update resources as your subject evolves.
In this session for teaching academics, library staff will guide you in creating a tailored reading list to engage your students with the literature online.
You’ll learn how to:
* create a new list or update an existing one
* section a list to match your topics or modules
* link to a variety of resources including books, articles, videos, websites
* request digitisation of a print chapter
* request library purchase of new texts
* publish your list and embed in the LMS for easy student access
We’ll share some examples of best practice and tips on creating an engaging and current reading list. If you are new to reading lists, or just want to brush up on the technical details and get some tips, this hands-on session is for you.
Important: This webinar is for La Trobe staff only.
Other events by type
- PhD Pre-Submission Progress review talk
9th Dec 2020 12:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Responding to disclosures (webinar)
5th May 2021 10:00am