Designing your SoLT Project
This seminar explores how to get started in educational research.
- Wednesday 09 June 2021 11:00 am until Wednesday 09 June 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Debbi Weaver
- Type of Event:
This seminar explores how to get started in educational research, and is of particular interest to teaching-focused academics moving into SoLT research for the first time.
We will look at different types of SoLT research, writing clear research questions, sources of evidence, and discuss when Human Research Ethics approval is required. There will be time for questions and discussion.
Benefits of joining the session:
At the conclusion of this session, you should have:
- A greater understanding of the breadth of SoLT research projects’.
- Tips on how to write research questions for SoLT projects’.
- Ideas on potential sources of appropriate evidence.
Presenter: A/P Debbi Weaver (Education Services)
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
- We recommend you register with your @latrobe email account. Make sure your email is correct otherwise you will not recieve the zoom link to your email.
Other events by type
- Making Readings Social
28th Sep 2021 1:00pm
- Superhedging of options in a non-linear incomplete financial market model
30th Sep 2021 7:00pm
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Getting Online Exams Right
4th Oct 2021 1:00pm
- TramLAB: Improving the safety of women and girls on public transport in Melbourne
6th Oct 2021 12:30pm