Designing Online Tutorials and Workshops (Webinar)
This webinar will discuss the different options available in the LMS, including tips for encouraging student engagement.
- Wednesday 01 July 2020 11:00 am until Wednesday 01 July 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Do you need help with designing online tutorial classes or workshops?
This workshop will discuss the different options available in the LMS, including tips for encouraging student engagement.
This workshop is intended to include time for discussion and sharing of ideas afterwards, so please bring all your questions!
A link to join the webinar will be provided once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
7th May 2020 2:00pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
13th Jul 2020 2:00pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Assessment and Feedback
13th Jul 2020 2:30pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Introduction to LMS
13th Jul 2020 1:00pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Our Context, Our Students
13th Jul 2020 10:00am