Designing Online Tutorials and Workshops (Webinar)
This webinar will discuss the different options available in the LMS, including tips for encouraging student engagement.
- Wednesday 01 July 2020 11:00 am until Wednesday 01 July 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Do you need help with designing online tutorial classes or workshops?
This workshop will discuss the different options available in the LMS, including tips for encouraging student engagement.
This workshop is intended to include time for discussion and sharing of ideas afterwards, so please bring all your questions!
A link to join the webinar will be provided once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
2nd Dec 2020 5:15pm
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- Efficiency and equity in maternal health care
2nd Dec 2020 12:30pm
- ONLINE EVENT: Monday was Washing Day Discovering History Lecture
3rd Dec 2020 5:30pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm