Designing Online Tutorials and Workshops (Webinar)
This webinar will discuss the different options available in the LMS, including tips for encouraging student engagement.
- Wednesday 01 July 2020 11:00 am until Wednesday 01 July 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
Do you need help with designing online tutorial classes or workshops?
This workshop will discuss the different options available in the LMS, including tips for encouraging student engagement.
This workshop is intended to include time for discussion and sharing of ideas afterwards, so please bring all your questions!
A link to join the webinar will be provided once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Adding an attendance module to your LMS
25th Feb 2021 10:00am
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
25th Feb 2021 11:00am
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm