Designing Assessments and Learning Activities using PebblePad
This session will show you can design workbooks in PebblePad, how you can empower students to develop a useful evidence portfolio and more!
- Tuesday 07 September 2021 01:00 pm until Tuesday 07 September 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Kenneth Neven & Katie Sykes
- Type of Event:
In this session, you will learn how to integrate e-Portfolio activities into your teaching and how to create a series of weekly sequenced learning activities that promotes a consistent learning approach.
Participants will have the opportunity to look at examples of how this tool is currently being used in LTU courses and explore specific assessment scenarios as well as:
- Designing PebblePad workbooks enabling students to capture assessments and learning activities in their own digital space.
- Creating opportunities for reflection of learning enabling the prospect to review their strategies and better inform future learning.
- Empowering students to develop a portfolio of curated reference material along with evidence of knowledge that can be utilised for potential employers or opportunities for further study.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice (November)
3rd Nov 2021 1:00pm
- Shame, Trauma and Family Relationships
4th Nov 2021 9:30am