Designing Assessments and Learning Activities using PebblePad
This session will show you can design workbooks in PebblePad, how you can empower students to develop a useful evidence portfolio and more!
- Tuesday 07 September 2021 01:00 pm until Tuesday 07 September 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Kenneth Neven & Katie Sykes
- Type of Event:
In this session, you will learn how to integrate e-Portfolio activities into your teaching and how to create a series of weekly sequenced learning activities that promotes a consistent learning approach.
Participants will have the opportunity to look at examples of how this tool is currently being used in LTU courses and explore specific assessment scenarios as well as:
- Designing PebblePad workbooks enabling students to capture assessments and learning activities in their own digital space.
- Creating opportunities for reflection of learning enabling the prospect to review their strategies and better inform future learning.
- Empowering students to develop a portfolio of curated reference material along with evidence of knowledge that can be utilised for potential employers or opportunities for further study.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Clinical Supervision Training
11th May 2022
- Group Reflective Practice
19th May 2022 9:30am
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Indonesia's fight for a law against sexual violence - Seminar # 5
26th May 2022 2:00pm
- Are fathers the sleeping giants of maternity care?
1st Jun 2022 12:30pm
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Welfare-to-work Reform in Indonesia - Seminar # 6
2nd Jun 2022 2:00pm