Designing and developing podcasts for learning and teaching
Interested in creating a podcast to engage your learners but not sure where to start?
- Tuesday 29 September 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 29 September 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
In this online workshop, you'll learn about the podcast design and development process. The workshop has been designed to cover everything you need to know to create your own podcast, from concept to production and dissemination.
Specific topics covered during the session will include:
- Designing a podcast for learning and teaching
- Format, length, purpose
- Selecting appropriate software, equipment and settings
- Publishing and dissemination
The workshop will also include case studies and examples of how podcasting is used to supporting learning and teaching in higher education settings.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed, please check your tickets to the session for more information.
Other events by type
- Troubleshooting mixed-mode delivery
21st Apr 2021 11:00am
- Psychology seminar - The convergence of gambling and gaming and the impact on youth
22nd Apr 2021 4:00pm
- China's Grand Strategy and Australia's Future in the New Global Order
22nd Apr 2021 1:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
23rd Apr 2021 10:45am
- Stalking Drop-In Session - Bendigo
28th Apr 2021 2:30pm