Designing and developing podcasts for learning and teaching
Interested in creating a podcast to engage your learners but not sure where to start?
- Tuesday 29 September 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 29 September 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
In this online workshop, you'll learn about the podcast design and development process. The workshop has been designed to cover everything you need to know to create your own podcast, from concept to production and dissemination.
Specific topics covered during the session will include:
- Designing a podcast for learning and teaching
- Format, length, purpose
- Selecting appropriate software, equipment and settings
- Publishing and dissemination
The workshop will also include case studies and examples of how podcasting is used to supporting learning and teaching in higher education settings.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed, please check your tickets to the session for more information.
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
20th Jan 2021 12:30pm
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
20th Jan 2021 2:30pm
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Responding to disclosures (webinar)
5th May 2021 10:00am