Designing and developing podcasts for learning and teaching
Interested in creating a podcast to engage your learners but not sure where to start?
- Tuesday 29 September 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 29 September 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
In this online workshop, you'll learn about the podcast design and development process. The workshop has been designed to cover everything you need to know to create your own podcast, from concept to production and dissemination.
Specific topics covered during the session will include:
- Designing a podcast for learning and teaching
- Format, length, purpose
- Selecting appropriate software, equipment and settings
- Publishing and dissemination
The workshop will also include case studies and examples of how podcasting is used to supporting learning and teaching in higher education settings.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed, please check your tickets to the session for more information.
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm