Designing and developing digital portfolios using PebblePad (Bundoora)
e-Portfolios are widely used in Higher Education to enable students to reflect on their learning and collect evidence of their skills, abilities and experiences.
- Wednesday 11 March 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 11 March 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Katie Sykes & Robbin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
e-Portfolios are widely used in Higher Education to enable students to reflect on their learning and collect evidence of their skills, abilities and experiences. Research in this field suggests that students engaged in e-Portfolio activities develop a stronger professional identity and are therefore better prepared for the world of work.
In this session, you will learn how to integrate e-Portfolio activities into your teaching using PebblePad. Participants will have the opportunity to look at examples of how this tool is currently being used in LTU courses and explore specific assessment scenarios.
Specific examples will include:
- Implementing a Career Ready Portfolio
- Placement Assessment
- Reflective Journals
- Video Assessment
- Self-assessment and student feedback
Participants attending this workshop will also be introduced to the new online PebblePad training resource, developed to support teaching staff to design engaging and authentic assessments.
Date And Time
ED2 Room 103
La Trobe University (Bundoora Campus)
ED2 Room 103
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm