Online event: Crocodiles in conservation, tourism, the economy and biomedical research Webinar
We can learn a lot from crocodiles – not only in regards to species conservation but also from their unique immune system. Through biomedical research we can gain insights into antibiotic resistance in humans.
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 05:00 pm until Wednesday 20 May 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Travis Beddoe
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Crocodiles are a major part of the Australian economy through tourism and farming. They could also hold the key to fighting antibiotic resistance in humans.
In this webinar we’ll learn about the biomedical research regarding crocodiles and other apex reptiles. Dive deeper into this mysterious and ancient creature with us and find out how we can protect this unique species.
This webinar will highlight elements from our Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience and our Bachelor of Science (Wildlife and Conservation Biology).
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Expo - 06 March 2021 - Lahore
6th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Sun Education - Online International Education Expo 2021
6th Mar 2021 2:00pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 07 March 2021 - Lahore
7th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Career Shaper Jaipur Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
8th Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 08 March 2021 - Lahore
8th Mar 2021 5:00pm