Online event: Criminology - understanding young offenders Webinar
In this webinar we’ll examine how the law treats young people who are alleged to have committed criminal offences and the criminal age of responsibility alongside developmental psychology and neuroscience to form an understanding of criminology.
- Thursday 09 July 2020 04:00 pm until Thursday 09 July 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Suzanne O’Toole
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
How can we best understand young offenders and help with their rehabilitation and integration back into society? This webinar highlights components of our Bachelor of Criminology. You’ll learn about developmental psychology and neuroscience and their impact on developmental immaturity in children and the age of criminal responsibility.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm