Connecting in Times of Change - Tomorrow Man
For all students of all genders and gender identities, Tomorrow Man are facilitating a fun, engaging, interactive and meaningful workshop on the importance of connection for mental wellbeing and how to achieve this even in isolation
- Thursday 07 May 2020 12:15 pm until Thursday 07 May 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lil Kennedy
- Presented by:
- Student Wellbeing
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Seminar/Workshop/Training
For all students of all genders and gender identities
As part of University Mental Health Day (Week) and in keeping with our theme Community and Connection, Tomorrow Man are facilitating a fun, engaging, interactive and meaningful workshop on the importance of connection for mental wellbeing and how to achieve this even in isolation. It will support and strengthen resilience, self-confidence and connectedness in these uncertain times.
This will be an opportunity for you to openly express what's being going on for you under the new 'normal' but also prepare you for the next phase in a non-judgmental and safe virtual environment.
For those of you who have attended Tomorrow Man workshops in the past and those of you who haven't, this will be a great opportunity to work with the amazing Ryder, as this workshop is open to all students of all genders and gender identities. This workshop will definitely be different from the usual zoom workshop!!!
Don't miss out as numbers are limited to ensure a quality, engaging and effective event.
A zoom link will be provided on the morning of the workshop to participants.
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Inclusive and accessible education and services to students with disabilities in higher education
21st Oct 2020 2:00pm
- Online event: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of Australians
21st Oct 2020 5:00pm
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: Practising a travelling theory
21st Oct 2020 4:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm