Connecting, Caring & Collaboration: A Virtual Reality Experience
Invitation to Connecting, Caring & Collaboration launch
- Tuesday 13 October 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 13 October 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rosie Busuttil
02 6061 02485; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- Mercy Connect and John Richards Centre for Rural Ageing Research
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Launch
Mercy Connect and La Trobe University’s, John Richards Centre for Rural Ageing Research joins together to identify priority areas in the disability and aged care and to further research, design and develop collaborative activities that will support people in need to live a fulfilled life.
This virtual event will launch the collaborative Virtual Reality Application project in collaboration with the Valley General Hospital.
Please contact Rosie Busuttil at the above contact details if you're interested in attending the session.
Other events by type
- National Launch of Writing Themselves In 4
3rd Feb 2021 2:00pm
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- International Women's Day 2021
8th Mar 2021
- Pride Week at La Trobe 2021
12th Apr 2021