Connecting, Caring & Collaboration: A Virtual Reality Experience
Invitation to Connecting, Caring & Collaboration launch
- Tuesday 13 October 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 13 October 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rosie Busuttil
02 6061 02485; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presented by:
- Mercy Connect and John Richards Centre for Rural Ageing Research
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Launch
Mercy Connect and La Trobe University’s, John Richards Centre for Rural Ageing Research joins together to identify priority areas in the disability and aged care and to further research, design and develop collaborative activities that will support people in need to live a fulfilled life.
This virtual event will launch the collaborative Virtual Reality Application project in collaboration with the Valley General Hospital.
Please contact Rosie Busuttil at the above contact details if you're interested in attending the session.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Online event: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of Australians
21st Oct 2020 5:00pm
- 2020 John Richards Centre Oration
29th Oct 2020 9:30am
- Fall prevention in hospitals: a matter of balance
29th Oct 2020 10:00am
- Online event: COVID-19 and the Pandemic of Denial
10th Nov 2020 5:00pm