Online event: Common questions about LMS Quizzes
This webinar will provide answers to common problems that staff experience when using LMS quizzes and more!
- Monday 30 March 2020 12:00 pm until Monday 30 March 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Droo Prasad and Debbie Hall
- Type of Event:
This webinar will provide answers to common problems that staff experience when using LMS quizzes and provide tips and tricks on better managing quizzes. It will explore issues around importing and managing quiz questions, updating quiz questions, extending student access to quizzes, providing quiz question feedback and grading quizzes.
At the end of the session, you should have a clearer understanding of how to resolve common LMS quiz issues and know where to go for support.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bendigo
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
20th Jan 2021 12:30pm
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
20th Jan 2021 2:30pm
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Responding to disclosures (webinar)
5th May 2021 10:00am