Online event: Common questions about LMS Quizzes
This webinar will provide answers to common problems that staff experience when using LMS quizzes, and more!
- Friday 27 March 2020 11:00 am until Friday 27 March 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Droo Prasad and Debbie Hall
- Type of Event:
This webinar will provide answers to common problems that staff experience when using LMS quizzes and provide tips and tricks on better managing quizzes. It will explore issues around importing and managing quiz questions, updating quiz questions, extending student access to quizzes, providing quiz question feedback and grading quizzes.
At the end of the session, you should have a clearer understanding of how to resolve common LMS quiz issues and know where to go for support.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bendigo
Other events by type
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
28th Jan 2021 11:00am
- Teaching online with Zoom
28th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- Implementation Science
3rd Feb 2021 12:30pm
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm