Clinical Educator CPD webinar | What can Allied Health Education learn from Medical Education?
A medical education approach to guide time poor allied health clinical educators on how to effectively teach students in clinical settings.
- Thursday 08 December 2022 02:00 pm until Thursday 08 December 2022 03:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Kris Neil
- Presented by:
- Helen Enright
- Type of Event:
The third instalment of our Clinical Educator Training series will discuss a medical education approach to guide busy allied health clinical educators in how to effectively teach students well in time poor clinical settings.
It will introduce the web based, mobile friendly teaching tool, the STIC framework which was designed for consultants teaching junior trainees and medical students. It can also be used in a multitude of allied health clinical teaching contexts. Through video vignettes, practical tips and working examples, we will explore how to set up a student learning agenda, teach effectively to promote deeper learning, provide effective feedback and close the learning loop to promote reflection on learning.
Grounded in an evidence-based approach, this teaching tool can be easily applied to allied health contexts and provide some useful strategies for your teaching practice.
Register your interest to receive a link to this free online webinar.
Other events by type
- Socioecological perspectives to wellbeing in the perinatal period
7 Dec 2022 12:30 pm
- LaTrobe Digital Health Community of Practice Event: Real World digital health tools – improving patient care
7 Dec 2022 12:00 pm
- Clinical Educator CPD webinar | What can Allied Health Education learn from Medical Education?
8 Dec 2022 2:00 pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre Seminar
14 Dec 2022 3:00 pm