Online event: Choosing the right sports shoe for you
Learn what to look for when choosing a sports shoe to maximise comfort and minimise injury with Dr. Daniel Bonanno.
- Wednesday 25 March 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 25 March 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Dr. Daniel Bonanno
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Over the past 40 years the “modern” sports shoe has evolved from the all-purpose sneaker to an abundance of sport-specific shoes. Given we have so much choice – and with encouragement from big brands and keen shop assistants – it seems logical to select footwear designed specifically for each activity.
But what does the evidence say? Do we really need to wear a unique shoe for each activity we participate in?
The answer is a little less clear than you might imagine.
The webinar is hosted on Zoom. You’ll receive the webinar link via email shortly after registration.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm
- TC Global Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 6:30pm
- Geebee Education Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 8:30pm
- Duc Anh A&T: Online Global Education Fair
26th Sep 2020 12:00pm