Choose Clever: Physiotherapy
Learn how you can improve people's quality of life through physiotherapy. Hear from practising physiotherapists at this engaging workshop.
- Tuesday 25 September 2018 12:45 pm until Tuesday 25 September 2018 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students
firstname.lastname@example.org; 1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- The School of Allied Health
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Improve quality of life as a respected physiotherapist.
By studying La Trobe’s Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Physiotherapy, you’ll learn from experienced, practising physiotherapists and develop skills to help patients recuperate from physical disabilities and movement disorders.
La Trobe’s Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Physiotherapy Practice gives you clinical training equivalent to seven months of work experience. Undertake your work placements close to home or overseas.
Exercise Prescription: Prescribing exercises is a fundamental role for physiotherapists. This workshop will discuss the principals involved in exercise prescription and you might even be able to give it a try yourself.
Registrations are now closed for this event.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Discussion with Tony Ellwood and Karen Quinlan on Escher X Nendo
21st Nov 2018 1:00pm
- The Honourable Julie Bishop MP on politics, leadership and the Liberal party
22nd Nov 2018 6:30pm
- Visiting Scholar: Marilyn Cochran-Smith
26th Nov 2018 6:00pm
- National and Local Family Violence Initiatives
27th Nov 2018 1:00pm
- 2018 Women in Leadership Shepparton
28th Nov 2018 6:30pm