Choose Clever: Physiotherapy
Learn how you can improve people's quality of life through physiotherapy. Hear from practising physiotherapists at this engaging workshop.
- Tuesday 25 September 2018 12:45 pm until Tuesday 25 September 2018 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students
firstname.lastname@example.org; 1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- The School of Allied Health
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Improve quality of life as a respected physiotherapist.
By studying La Trobe’s Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Physiotherapy, you’ll learn from experienced, practising physiotherapists and develop skills to help patients recuperate from physical disabilities and movement disorders.
La Trobe’s Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Physiotherapy Practice gives you clinical training equivalent to seven months of work experience. Undertake your work placements close to home or overseas.
Exercise Prescription: Prescribing exercises is a fundamental role for physiotherapists. This workshop will discuss the principals involved in exercise prescription and you might even be able to give it a try yourself.
Registrations are now closed for this event.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Strong laws under trimming – a comparison between iid random variables and dynamical systems
22nd Feb 2019 12:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
25th Feb 2019 8:30pm
- La Trobe University Orientation 2019, Melbourne Campus
25th Feb 2019
- Orientation 2019, La Trobe University Bendigo Campus
25th Feb 2019
- Orientation 2019, La Trobe University Mildura Campus
26th Feb 2019