Choose Clever: Exercise Science
Learn more about exercise science in three engaging workshops. Become an exercise science student for a day at our Bendigo campus.
- Wednesday 26 September 2018 09:30 am until Wednesday 26 September 2018 11:45 am (Add to calendar)
- Future Students
firstname.lastname@example.org; 1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- School of Allied Health
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise science prepares you to work as an expert in sport and exercise science, with an emphasis on community wellness. You’ll gain an understanding of the principles of human movement and study subjects such as exercise physiology, biomechanics and sports psychology.
After graduating, you’ll have the skills to develop training programs for clients including the elderly and elite athletes. Undergraduate exercise science courses can act as pathways for the Master of Exercise Physiology and Master of Physiotherapy Practice.
La Trobe University Bendigo
Other events by type
- La Trobe Abroad Information September Session: regional campuses
18th Sep 2018 12:00pm
- Aristophanes: Sex and Politics on Stage
20th Sep 2018 6:00pm
- Embracing the F-word: has feminism had its day?
20th Sep 2018 6:30pm
- La Trobe Abroad Information September Session: Bundoora
20th Sep 2018 10:00am
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
24th Sep 2018 9:00am