Choose Clever: Exercise Science
Learn more about exercise science in three engaging workshops. Become an exercise science student for a day at our Bendigo campus.
- Wednesday 26 September 2018 09:30 am until Wednesday 26 September 2018 11:45 am (Add to calendar)
- Future Students
firstname.lastname@example.org; 1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- School of Allied Health
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise science prepares you to work as an expert in sport and exercise science, with an emphasis on community wellness. You’ll gain an understanding of the principles of human movement and study subjects such as exercise physiology, biomechanics and sports psychology.
After graduating, you’ll have the skills to develop training programs for clients including the elderly and elite athletes. Undergraduate exercise science courses can act as pathways for the Master of Exercise Physiology and Master of Physiotherapy Practice.
Registrations are now closed for this event.
La Trobe University Bendigo
Other events by type
- Strong laws under trimming – a comparison between iid random variables and dynamical systems
22nd Feb 2019 12:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
25th Feb 2019 8:30pm
- La Trobe University Orientation 2019, Melbourne Campus
25th Feb 2019
- Orientation 2019, La Trobe University Bendigo Campus
25th Feb 2019
- Orientation 2019, La Trobe University Mildura Campus
26th Feb 2019