Choose Clever: Exercise Science
Learn more about exercise science in three engaging workshops. Become an exercise science student for a day at our Bendigo campus.
- Wednesday 26 September 2018 09:30 am until Wednesday 26 September 2018 11:45 am (Add to calendar)
- Future Students
email@example.com; 1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- School of Allied Health
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise science prepares you to work as an expert in sport and exercise science, with an emphasis on community wellness. You’ll gain an understanding of the principles of human movement and study subjects such as exercise physiology, biomechanics and sports psychology.
After graduating, you’ll have the skills to develop training programs for clients including the elderly and elite athletes. Undergraduate exercise science courses can act as pathways for the Master of Exercise Physiology and Master of Physiotherapy Practice.
Registrations are now closed for this event.
La Trobe University Bendigo
Other events by type
- Discussion with Tony Ellwood and Karen Quinlan on Escher X Nendo
21st Nov 2018 1:00pm
- The Honourable Julie Bishop MP on politics, leadership and the Liberal party
22nd Nov 2018 6:30pm
- Visiting Scholar: Marilyn Cochran-Smith
26th Nov 2018 6:00pm
- National and Local Family Violence Initiatives
27th Nov 2018 1:00pm
- 2018 Women in Leadership Shepparton
28th Nov 2018 6:30pm