Chinese Studies Association of Australia the 16th Biennial Conference
Engaging Chinese Scholarship: New Directions, New Challenges
- Monday 01 July 2019 09:00 am until Wednesday 03 July 2019 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Jean Zhang
+61 3 9479 3889; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presented by:
- Chinese Studies Association of Australia
- Type of Event:
Call for Papers
The Chinese Studies Association of Australia cordially invites proposals in any area of Chinese Studies for individual or joint papers or for panels. Contributions addressing the conference theme, “Engaging Chinese Scholarship: New Directions, New Challenges”, are especially welcome. We look forward to putting together a wide-ranging, multi- disciplinary montage of the best research in Chinese Studies being done both in Australia and overseas.
The conference welcomes presentations in English and Chinese. Abstracts for individual papers (including papers for panels) and roundtables should not exceed 200 words.
Conference languages: English and Chinese
Closing date for submissions: 28 February, 2019
Announcement of successful submissions: 28 March, 2019.
Please submit your abstract including paper title, authors’ affiliation and contact details, and a short bio (approx. 50 words) or enquiries to email@example.com
The CSAA is the professional association for China specialists and post- graduate students in Australia, and is affiliated with the Asian Studies Association of Australia.For more information please visit
La Trobe University (city campus), Melbourne
360 Collins Street, Melbourne
Other events by type
- Chinese Studies Association of Australia the 16th Biennial Conference
1st Jul 2019 9:00am
- Breaking taboos: what's off-limit in children's books?
15th Aug 2019 6:30pm
- 7th CR3+ Conference
24th Oct 2019
- The 9th Behavioural Finance and Capital Markets Conference
30th Oct 2019
- The Australian Society of Plant Scientists (ASPS) conference 2019 and Grains Satellite meeting
26th Nov 2019