Career Practitioners' Conference
You’re invited to join us for the Careers Practitioners Conference on Wednesday 18 May. This interactive conference will focus on leadership and success along with practical experiences in some of our popular courses. This is your exclusive opportunity to tour our new facilities and get the latest updates, including a viewing of our new nursing labs. You’ll get to network with current students, academic staff, colleagues and our Vice-Chancellor, Professor John Dewar.
- Wednesday 18 May 2022 08:30 am until Wednesday 18 May 2022 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Jake Ingham
- Presented by:
- Welcome from Vice-Chancellor, Professor John Dewar AO , Keynote address by Lisa McInnes-Smith & Address from Dr Stacey Farraway, Pro Vice Chancellor, Recruitment and Operations
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Career Practitioners
This day is designed around you and everything you need to know about La Trobe University.
Our program includes:
- Welcome from Vice-Chancellor, Professor John Dewar AO
- Keynote address by Lisa McInnes-Smith on creativity, leadership & culture.
- Updates on La Trobe's future and new facilities
- Course information sessions led by academics and students
- Address from Dr. Stacey Farraway, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Recruitment and Operations
- Lunch, drinks, and a chance to catch up with colleagues
You will have the opportunity to hear from academics and get hands-on in some of our disciplines.
Session A: Arts & Engineering
Session B: Podiatry & Media and Comms
Session C: Law, Carlton College & La Trobe College Australia
Session D: Anatomy/Health & Pathways
Session E: Archaeology & Science
Union Hall La Trobe University Melbourne Campus Corner of Plenty Road and Kingsbury Drive, Bundoora 3086
Other events by type
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am