Bystander Action Training - Staff - Cancelled
La Trobe offering Bystander Action training for staff
- Tuesday 15 June 2021 10:00 am until Tuesday 15 June 2021 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Health and Wellbeing Resource Centre
email@example.com; (03) 9479 1085
- Presented by:
- Ryan Hsu
- Type of Event:
- Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Due to current circumstances and the mode of delivery of this session, this event has been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and endeavour to schedule new Bystander Action training in the near future.
La Trobe Bystander Intervention Training: Gender-based violence and Sexual Harm
La Trobe University has an unwavering commitment to the prevention of sexual harm and gender-based violence. Each of us has a role to play in preventing and responding to everyday sexism, violence against women, and sexual harm. Our actions as bystanders can help shape and foster a more equal, inclusive and safe learning and working environment for everyone.
La Trobe University is currently inviting registrants to participate in our Bystander Intervention Training. The training will assist participants in understanding the drivers of sexual harm and gender-based violence and how to intervene in a variety of situations safely.
Register here - use password LaTrobestaff for access.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Participants must be a La Trobe University staff member. Sessions for students will be available in July/August 2021.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Room TLC 315
La Trobe Bundoora
Other events by type
- Making Readings Social
28th Sep 2021 1:00pm
- Superhedging of options in a non-linear incomplete financial market model
30th Sep 2021 7:00pm
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Getting Online Exams Right
4th Oct 2021 1:00pm
- TramLAB: Improving the safety of women and girls on public transport in Melbourne
6th Oct 2021 12:30pm