Bystander Action Training - Staff - Cancelled
La Trobe offering Bystander Action training for staff
- Tuesday 08 June 2021 10:00 am until Tuesday 08 June 2021 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Health and Wellbeing Resource Centre
firstname.lastname@example.org; (03) 9479 1085
- Presented by:
- Ryan Hsu
- Type of Event:
- Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Due to current circumstances and the mode of delivery of this session, this event has been cancelled. Another session is scheduled for 15th June 2021 pending COVID circumstances. You can find that event here. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
La Trobe Bystander Intervention Training: Gender-based violence and Sexual Harm
La Trobe University has an unwavering commitment to the prevention of sexual harm and gender-based violence. Each of us has a role to play in preventing and responding to everyday sexism, violence against women, and sexual harm. Our actions as bystanders can help shape and foster a more equal, inclusive and safe learning and working environment for everyone.
La Trobe University is currently inviting registrants to participate in our Bystander Intervention Training. The training will assist participants in understanding the drivers of sexual harm and gender-based violence and how to intervene in a variety of situations safely.
Register here - use password LaTrobestaff for access.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Participants must be a La Trobe University staff member. Sessions for students will be available in July/August 2021.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Room TLC 315
La Trobe Bundoora
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Strengthening Connections: Utilising Single Session Thinking to reduce the risk of women’s re-entry into the prison system
23rd Feb 2022 9:30am
- Clinical Supervision Training
2nd Mar 2022
- Adolescent Family Violence: Systemic Interventions with Families
17th Mar 2022 9:30am
- Single Session Thinking in Practice
24th Mar 2022 1:00pm