Online event: Business - leading during a crisis Webinar
A key quality of a great leader is strong communication skills. In this webinar, learn techniques on effective leadership, communication and how you can become a leader in the world of business.
- Thursday 23 July 2020 05:30 pm until Thursday 23 July 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Dr. Nicole El-Haber
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Communication is a fundamental part of leadership that becomes even more crucial in times of rapid change, uncertainty and crisis.
In the last decade, many organisations have been affected by major crises however as a leader there are challenging decisions everyday such as technological change or downsizing.
This webinar will look at how prepared organisations are for a crisis, the nature of responses and the leadership styles and skills that may explain awareness and response to crisis.
The webinar will highlight components of our Bachelor of Business.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- Online event: La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions - Applications 101 Webinar
12th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm