Business Builder Albury-Wodonga
Business Builder Workshop Albury-Wodonga
- Thursday 09 May 2019 09:00 am until Thursday 09 May 2019 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Accelerator Team
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Accelerator Program
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
Are you looking to create or update your business? Do you have an innovative idea that will make real change, but you don't know how to turn it into a profitable business? Maybe you're looking to grow or enter into a new market?
This business workshop is exactly for people like you! Jointly run by the La Trobe University Accelerator Program and Enterprising Partnerships, we want to ensure that you have the right foundations to run your business profitably and sustainably. Presented by Enterprising Partnerships founder Lynda Ford, the workshop will cover business foundation topics that will get you to the next stage of development.
The workshop will also provide information about applying for the La Trobe Accelerator Program, which is currently taking applications until June 3.
Who is it for?
Anyone who might be looking to launch a business or who is seeking to improve on their existing business.
Does it cost anything?
No, the entire day is free.
Amazing! What do I bring?
Something to write with, whether that's a laptop or notepad and pen.
This workshop is better together! Please feel free to invite your friends, colleagues or anyone who may also be interested in business development.
La Trobe Albury-Wodonga Campus, Room 3112
La Trobe Albury-Wodonga Campus
Other events by type
- Brazilian research endeavors in gender, violence and health
5th Feb 2020 12:30am
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Introduction to LMS (Bundoora)
13th Feb 2020 1:00pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Our Context, Our Students (Bundoora)
13th Feb 2020 10:00am
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Introduction to LMS (Bendigo)
14th Feb 2020 1:00pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Our Context, Our Students (Bendigo)
14th Feb 2020 10:00am