Build your study skills webinar
La Trobe’s Peer Learning Advisors share their best study tips to get you ready for VCE exams.
- Thursday 19 September 2019 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Peer Learning Advisors
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
It’s time to get serious about your studies but where do you start? We’ll share the skills you need to ace your VCE exams. You’ll learn how to make a study timetable that works, take care of your health and avoid procrastination.
Attend the webinar to receive a free VCE subject revision lecture on campus. We’ll confirm your registration after the webinar.
The webinar is hosted on Zoom. You’ll receive the webinar link via email shortly after registration.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- La Trobe University Expo – Colombo, Sri Lanka
16th Sep 2019 3:30pm
- Master of Exercise Physiology Webinar
17th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
19th Sep 2019 6:45pm
- Build your study skills webinar
19th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- The Leader's Voice - Decision Making in Sports
19th Sep 2019 7:15am