Online event: Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical) Webinar
The Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical) provides a pathway into the graduate entry Doctor of Medicine (Rural Pathway) offered by the University of Melbourne in Shepparton for regional students intending to practice medicine in a regional location. Register for our webinar to learn more.
- Wednesday 09 September 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 09 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ellyse Roper
- Presented by:
- Dr Mike Angove and Dr Cristina Keightley
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Help address the shortage of medical professionals in regional areas and launch your career in rural health with the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical). Offered exclusively to 15 rural and regional students, this degree offers a guaranteed pathway* to the rural Doctor of Medicine (Rural Pathway) at the University of Melbourne Shepparton Campus.
In this webinar you will have the opportunity to hear direct from the Course Coordinator and Head of Department. Hear about the entry requirements, study outline, conditions of the program and even hear from a current student about their study experience.
*Provided students graduate with a 70% weighted average mark
La Trobe University, Shepparton Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Already have your Aspire offer? Find out about Aspire Second Chance
8th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Career practitioner advisory webinar
14th Dec 2020 9:30am