Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical) Webinar
The Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical) provides a pathway into the graduate entry Doctor of Medicine (Rural Pathway) offered by the University of Melbourne in Shepparton for regional students intending to practice medicine in a regional location.
- Tuesday 03 September 2019 06:00 pm until Tuesday 03 September 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ellyse Roper – Marketing and Engagement Advisor (Biomedical Science (Medical) & Allied Health)
03 5444 7519; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presented by:
- Dr Mike Angove - Head | Department of Pharmacy and Biomedical Science, Dr Cristina Keightley - Course Coordinator | Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical)
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Public
Help address the shortage of medical professionals in regional areas and launch your career in rural health with the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical). Offered exclusively to 15 rural and regional students, this degree offers a guaranteed pathway* to the rural Doctor of Medicine (Rural Pathway) at the University of Melbourne Shepparton Campus.
In this webinar you will have the opportunity to hear directly from the Course Coordinator and Head of Department. Find out about the entry requirements, study outline, conditions of the program and even hear from a current student about their study experience.
*Provided students graduate with a 75% weighted average mark
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- Democracy in Hong Kong: A Challenging Road Ahead
18th Feb 2020 6:00pm
- Australia’s low-carbon opportunity: A conversation with Ross Garnaut
4th Mar 2020 1:00pm
- Australian Muslim Artists Exhibition (Opening & Floor Talk)
14th Mar 2020 2:00pm
- Culture Conversations: A world without the death penalty
18th Mar 2020 7:00pm
- Return to Study - Webinar
1st Jul 2020 6:00pm