Autumn Cycling Classic at La Trobe University
In partnership with La Trobe University, the Northern Combine (via Brunswick Cycling Club) is hosting a cycling event on the morning of Saturday 19 May in Bundoora. With a beautiful campus and closed roads in Melbourne, the event introduces new opportunities for the local community to participate in cycling.
- Saturday 19 May 2018 08:00 am until Saturday 19 May 2018 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- University Events
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University and La Trobe Sport
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Alumni; Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Sport; Public; Future Student Education Fair
Please note, due to the event there will be road closures between 7am-2pm.
What is the Come & Try?
The Come & Try is an opportunity for those interested in racing to have a go. We know there are a lot of recreational riders doing fondos, Zwift, Beach Rd who may want to try their hand but are unsure what racing is all about. This is under the supervision of certified coaches and marshals who will give participants a flavour for racing and under the safety of closed roads.
Entry is $10 and can be purchased online. No race licence is required, but you do need a functioning road bike.
Thomas Cherry Forecourt
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Chart Form
18th Sep 2018
- Aristophanes: Sex and Politics on Stage
20th Sep 2018 6:00pm
- Embracing the F-word: has feminism had its day?
20th Sep 2018 6:30pm
- La Trobe Abroad Information September Session: Bundoora
20th Sep 2018 10:00am
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
24th Sep 2018 9:00am