Autumn Cycling Classic at La Trobe University
In partnership with La Trobe University, the Northern Combine (via Brunswick Cycling Club) is hosting a cycling event on the morning of Saturday 19 May in Bundoora. With a beautiful campus and closed roads in Melbourne, the event introduces new opportunities for the local community to participate in cycling.
- Saturday 19 May 2018 08:00 am until Saturday 19 May 2018 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- University Events
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University and La Trobe Sport
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Alumni; Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Sport; Public; Future Student Education Fair
Please note, due to the event there will be road closures between 7am-2pm.
What is the Come & Try?
The Come & Try is an opportunity for those interested in racing to have a go. We know there are a lot of recreational riders doing fondos, Zwift, Beach Rd who may want to try their hand but are unsure what racing is all about. This is under the supervision of certified coaches and marshals who will give participants a flavour for racing and under the safety of closed roads.
Entry is $10 and can be purchased online. No race licence is required, but you do need a functioning road bike.
Thomas Cherry Forecourt
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- 2018 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
29th Jun 2018 2:30am
- Ovid: Rebel, Exile, Superstar Poet - 2000 years on
19th Jul 2018 6:00pm
- 2018 Masters of Business Information Management and Systems Reunion
20th Jul 2018 3:00pm
- Himalaya Research Day
20th Jul 2018 9:00am
- Mildura Writers Festival - Saturday workshops
21st Jul 2018 10:00am