Australian Print Triennial - Sunday
Register now to enjoy the activities of the Australian Print Triennial
- Sunday 04 November 2018 09:00 am until Sunday 04 November 2018 12:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Australian Print Triennial
email@example.com; (03) 5022 0013
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Community Event
La Trobe University is the proud higher education partner of the Australian Print Triennial. Please see below the Sunday activities.
- 9.00am – Debate: Printmaking in art schools is incompatible with universities (Moderator: Sasha Grishin, Panelists: Simon Cooper, John Pratt, Ingeborg Hansen, Wendy Murray, Ron McBurnie, Michael Kempson, Jazmina Cininas, Mark Dustin)
- 10.00am – Short talks: How do you get to be seen as a printmaker? (Rona Green, Trent Walter, Wendy Murray, Joshua Searson)
- 11.00am - Opportunities for future printmakers
Followed by a long lunch on the banks of the Murray River with Stefano de Pieri with music by Press Gang.
Mildura Arts Centre