Australia Education Expo Mapmystudy by PAC Asia
The event is organised and managed by PAC Asia. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Wednesday 03 March 2021 04:30 pm until Wednesday 03 March 2021 05:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Alok Kumar Singh (Marketing & Conversions Officer - South Asia)
+91 98100 41843
- Presented by:
- PAC Asia
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Wednesday the 03rd of March from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm IST and 04:30 pm - 05:30 pm AEDT.
The event will attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students will be seeking guidance and counselling from representatives on institution strengths, course options and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Albury-Wodonga Campus Experience Clever
25th Feb 2022 9:00am
- Finding Pride Program
16th Mar 2022 11:45pm