AusPak Student Interview Session
The event is organised and managed by AusPak - Pakistan. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Thursday 04 March 2021 05:00 pm until Thursday 04 March 2021 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Amit Malhotra (Regional Director - South Asia & Africa)
+91 98733 92233
- Presented by:
- AusPak - Pakistan
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Thursday the 04th of March from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST and 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm AEDT.
The event will attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students will be seeking guidance and counselling from representatives on institution strengths, course options and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 September 2021
27th Sep 2021 11:00pm
- The science behind the sport
27th Sep 2021 12:00pm
- What is the difference? - Commerce vs Business
27th Sep 2021 2:00pm
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
28th Sep 2021 6:00pm
- Understand the world around you – then change it with a Bachelor of Global Studies
28th Sep 2021 2:00pm