Online event: Assessment and feedback in online learning
The basics of moving your assessment and feedback online: LMS instructions, support, rubrics, submission, marking and leaving feedback, and GradeBook integration.
- Friday 20 March 2020 12:00 pm until Friday 20 March 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
About this event
Clear and effective communication strategies around assessment and feedback are crucial to students’ learning experience and achievement of subject learning outcomes.
At the top of students’ minds at the beginning of any new semester are assessment requirements and a realistic, meaningful pathway to meeting them.
The online environment poses distinct challenges to communication, but also offers unique opportunities to enhance student engagement with assessment and respond positively to feedback on the learning journey.
This Webinar will address:
- The basics of moving your assessment and feedback online: LMS instructions, support, rubrics, submission, marking and leaving feedback, and GradeBook integration
- Enhancing online connectivity: assessment and feedback strategies that promote engagement with subject content, peers and teaching
- Links to additional University support and resources.
A link to join the webinar will be provided once your online registration has been completed.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm