Applying the New LMS Template
This session will show you the short process of applying the template to your existing subject to prepare for Semester.
- Tuesday 22 June 2021 11:00 am until Tuesday 22 June 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
The new LMS template offers an opportunity to improve the layout, sequencing and appearance of your subject using the new standardised format. This workshop can guide you easily through the short process of applying the template to your existing subject to prepare for the semester.
- Is particularly important if your school is mandating the use of the new LMS template
- Will help you implementing the LMS template in an easy and quick way
For more information about how to apply the new LMS template, please check
- How to apply the new LMS templates to your subjects [PDF 592kb]
- Demonstration of applying the LMS template [MP4 | 23 mins]
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Making Readings Social
28th Sep 2021 1:00pm
- Superhedging of options in a non-linear incomplete financial market model
30th Sep 2021 7:00pm
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Getting Online Exams Right
4th Oct 2021 1:00pm
- TramLAB: Improving the safety of women and girls on public transport in Melbourne
6th Oct 2021 12:30pm