Applying the New LMS Template
This session will show you the short process of applying the template to your existing subject to prepare for Semester.
- Tuesday 06 July 2021 11:00 am until Tuesday 06 July 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
The new LMS template offers an opportunity to improve the layout, sequencing and appearance of your subject using the new standardised format. This workshop can guide you easily through the short process of applying the template to your existing subject to prepare for the semester.
- Is particularly important if your school is mandating the use of the new LMS template
- Will help you implementing the LMS template in an easy and quick way
For more information about how to apply the new LMS template, please check
- How to apply the new LMS templates to your subjects [PDF 592kb]
- Demonstration of applying the LMS template [MP4 | 23 mins]
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.