Annual Public Sector Symposium 2019
The CPSGAP Annual Public Sector Symposium showcases research on emerging issues in the public sector.
- Monday 02 December 2019 09:00 am until Monday 02 December 2019 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Professor Zahirul Hoque
- Presented by:
- Centre for Public Sector Governance, Accountability & Performance
- Type of Event:
- Conference; Forum/symposium
The CPSGAP Annual Public Sector Symposium key themes this year are 'Accountability, Ethics, Governance and Performance Management' which are shaping public debates across the globe.
Call for Papers
We invite empirical papers and practice-based case studies on these, and other related areas from both academics and practitioners.
Submit your expression of interest with a brief synopsis of your paper by 30 September 2019. A copy of the full paper is due by 15 November 2019. Both should be submitted via email to Professor Zahirul Hoque.
- Presenters: Complimentary
- Non-presenters: A$ 110 (GST inclusive)
For further details about the symposium, please contact the Centre Director Professor Zahirul Hoque:
- T: +61 (0)3 9479 3433
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website: www.latrobe.edu.au/cpsgap
La Trobe University City Campus
360 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Other events by type
- SOLT Reading Series - Fridays Forum
26th Jul 2019 12:00pm
- SOLT Writing Series - Fridays Forum
16th Aug 2019 10:00am
- The Australian Society of Plant Scientists (ASPS) conference 2019 and Grains Satellite meeting
26th Nov 2019
- HIV Intersections Symposium
27th Nov 2019 10:00am
- Annual Public Sector Symposium 2019
2nd Dec 2019 9:00am