Annual Public Sector Symposium 2019
The CPSGAP Annual Public Sector Symposium showcases research on emerging issues in the public sector.
- Monday 02 December 2019 09:00 am until Monday 02 December 2019 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Professor Zahirul Hoque
- Presented by:
- Centre for Public Sector Governance, Accountability & Performance
- Type of Event:
- Conference; Forum/symposium
The CPSGAP Annual Public Sector Symposium key themes this year are 'Accountability, Ethics, Governance and Performance Management' which are shaping public debates across the globe.
Call for Papers
We invite empirical papers and practice-based case studies on these, and other related areas from both academics and practitioners.
Submit your expression of interest with a brief synopsis of your paper by 30 September 2019. A copy of the full paper is due by 15 November 2019. Both should be submitted via email to Professor Zahirul Hoque.
- Presenters: Complimentary
- Non-presenters: A$ 110 (GST inclusive)
For further details about the symposium, please contact the Centre Director Professor Zahirul Hoque:
- T: +61 (0)3 9479 3433
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website: www.latrobe.edu.au/cpsgap
La Trobe University City Campus
360 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Other events by type
- Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking
20th Feb 2020 6:00pm
- Feedback Literacy Forum 2020
21st Feb 2020 9:00am
- Rivers of Gold: How Mining Shaped Victoria’s Rivers - An Art-Science Symposium
27th Feb 2020 8:30am
- 2020 Financial Markets and Corporate Governance (FMCG) Conference
15th Apr 2020