Online event: Ambush marketing, branding and sponsorships in sports Webinar
Explore the intricacies of sporting event sponsorship through the concept of ‘ambush marketing’. Through the examples of the Olympics and FIFA, learn the ethical and legal implications of sponsorship and the best ways to promote a sporting event.
- Thursday 02 July 2020 05:30 pm until Thursday 02 July 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Geoffrey Dickson and Dr Ashleigh- Jane Thompson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
In the world of sports, how do we make our brand stand out? Some companies pay millions in sponsorship whereas others look to an ambush marketing strategy - where they’ll try to associate their products with an event that already has official sponsors.
In this webinar we’ll discuss the legal and ethical issues of ambush marketing and whether the strategy is morally wrong or marketing creativity at its best.
This webinar will highlight elements of our Bachelor of Business (Sports Management).
Other events by type
- TC Global Virtual Fair
27th Feb 2021 7:30pm
- IDP Nepal Virtual Fair
27th Feb 2021 5:30pm
- TC Global Australia Virtual Ed Interaction
27th Feb 2021 7:00pm
- Trans Globe Rajkot Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
1st Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Global Opportunities Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
1st Mar 2021 7:30pm