Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
A humanities degree can take your career in a range of exciting directions. Hear from our alumni and find out where their degrees took them.
- Wednesday 02 December 2020 05:15 pm until Wednesday 02 December 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University alumni
- Type of Event:
Maybe you’ll work in book publishing with an insight into gender and literature. Or end up deep in archaeological digs with the sustainability expertise to protect the environment. Perhaps you’ll shape artificial intelligence with your philosophical knowledge of what it means to be human. With a degree in the humanities, the opportunities are endless.
At this webinar, you’ll hear directly from alumni of La Trobe’s College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce. Find out more about the projects they’ve been involved in and where they’ve taken their careers since graduating.
Liz March – Chief Executive Officer at Access Australia Group
Nick Lo Guarro – Brand Communications Coordinator at Toyota
Denise Anagnostou – Self Employed Translator
Paul Pepdjonovic – Senior Project Archaeologist (Major Projects) at Heritage Victoria
Other events by type
- PhD Pre-Submission Progress review talk
9th Dec 2020 12:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Responding to disclosures (webinar)
5th May 2021 10:00am