AEMC Sri Lanka
The event is organised and managed by AEMC Sri Lanka. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Saturday 20 February 2021 07:30 pm until Saturday 20 February 2021 09:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Piyush Wahi - Regional Manager - South Asia & Africa
+91 98735 88145
- Presented by:
- AEMC Sri Lanka
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Saturday the 20th of February from 02:00 pm - 3:30 pm IST and 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm AEDT.
The event will attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students will be seeking guidance and counselling from representatives on institution strengths, course options and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing webinar
29th Jul 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm